Services for the week of January 17, 2021
Shachrit Service Maariv Service
|Sun:||8:30 a.m.||Sun: (Mincha & Maariv)||4:35 p.m.|
|Mon:||7:00 a.m.||Mon:||7:00 p.m.|
|Tues:||7:00 a.m.||Tues:||7:00 p.m.|
|Wed:||7:00 a.m.||Wed:||7:00 p.m.|
|Thurs:||7:00 a.m.||Thurs:||7:00 p.m.|
|Fri:||7:00 a.m.||Fri: (Mincha, Kabballat Shabbat, Maariv)||4:40 p.m.|
|Sat:||9:00 a.m.||Sat: (Mincha & Maariv)||4:30 p.m.|
Every minyan participant must:
- Affirm that they are symptom-free, that they will abide by the rules of distancing and hygiene, and if G-d forbid, they develop any symptoms, after attending a service, they will immediately contact Rabbi Meyer or the shul President who will then inform the other members present at that minyan.
- Wear a face mask over their nose and mouth.
- Wash their hands with water and soap, or use hand sanitizer as soon as entering the shul.
- Only sit in the designated seats as other areas will be cordoned off to comply with adequate social distancing. Individuals of the same gender who live in the same household may sit together. A Siddur/Chumash will be on the seat or you may bring your own Siddur/Chumash. It is preferable for men to bring their personal Tallit. Siddurim and Chumashim will be replaced for each service.
- Remain in their designated seat throughout the service other than for using the washroom.
Children under Bar/Bat Mitzvah age will not be allowed to attend services. Bathrooms will be open, but only one person at a time may use the bathroom. The drinking fountain is not to be used and will be shut off.